KAFSC Campus Sexual Assault Video Contest
SUBMISSIONS REQUESTED FOR KAFSC CAMPUS SEXUAL ASSAULT VIDEO CONTEST WITH $1000 IN PRIZES
The Korean American Family Service Center is a leading nonprofit organization that supports and empowers victims of domestic abuse and sexual assault. KAFSC is inviting undergraduate and graduate students to showcase their artistic talent and their commitment to ending sexual assault by participating in the KAFSC Campus Sexual Assault Video Contest. The goal of the contest is to broaden awareness of campus sexual assault.
Applicants must submit their video and complete the Release Forms electronically at: email@example.com.
Winners will be announced the week of January 15, 2017 and will receive the KAFSC Certificate of Accomplishment. The winner video will be posted on the KAFSC Youtube, and displayed on the KAFSC website, Facebook page and Twitter feed.
Official Rules for Campus Sexual Assault Video Contest – KAFSC
- The Competition is sponsored by the Korean American Family Service Center. Multiple entries are NOT permitted.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Competition is open only to students who attend colleges or universities in the City of New York at the time of entry.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, e-mail submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. For your entry, you must enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, mailing address and school you currently attend (collectively the submission and any associated text are your “Entry”). Entries should relate to the Campus Sexual Assault Video Contest, from 30 seconds up to 10 mins long, attached with the brief explanation about the video.
- JUDGING PERIOD: The Judging Period will begin at 9:00:00 AM EST on January 1, 2017, and end at 5:00 PM EST on January 15, 2016. KAFSC will appoint a panel of five judges.
- JUDGES: The judging panel will consist of personnel from the KAFSC. The panel of judges will select three (3) Finalist entries (the “Finalists”) in its sole discretion from among all of the entries. All entries will be judged based on the following criteria, in the sole discretion of the panel of judges: (a) Demonstrates creativity, originality and artistic quality; (b) Clear message conveyed by images and sound; (c) required goal is addressed;
- WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be notified via email on or about January 15, 2017.
- THE PRIZES: $1000 will be awarded with Certificate of accomplishment by KAFSC.
- OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES: By participating in this contest, you agree that KAFSC retains all ownership rights in your Entry and KAFSC has right to use publically through media channels.
If you have any further questions, please contact at email@example.com.